I am a creative personality who strives to succeed in stimulating and challenging environments.
I have experience in project management and executing lean strategies to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
I currently lead and manage digital marketing strategies for a manufacturer within the Australian packaging industry.
In 2017 I founded my small business Megzie Co (formally known as Megan Allison Design), where I offer part-time freelance graphic design services as well as sell a variety of merchandise including enamel pins, apparel, custom die cut stickers and art prints.
In 2019 I launched Artisan Assembly, a community driven initiative to promote networking and engagement particularly within Australian creative content maker communities.
- Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication)
- Certificate 3 in Business - Leadership Management Australia (RTO #3908)
- Management Systems Auditing (C232401) - Exemplar Global-AU
- Success Strategies for Team - Leaders & Supervisors - Leadership Management Australia
- Lean Six Sigma: Improve Productivity (IPLS-47) -The University of Sydney Centre for Continuing Education
- HR Essentials - Australian Insititute of Management Education and Training
- Delivering Training in the Workplace - Odyssey Training
What Megzie can do for you
- Social posts on Twitter & Instagram including professional photography and videography providing exposure to your brand & products to monthly visitors & impressions per post
- Add professionally graphic designed targeted call to action branding to information panels and profile headers on social media providing exposure to your brand & products to monthly visitors
- Perform & record live unboxing videos of products or reviews of services providing exposure to your brand & products to viewership and gaining footage to re-purpose for marketing campaigns
11.7k Instagram followers
Average 7000 impressions per post
United States geographic
86% female demographic
Over 1000 Twitter followers
Over 900 Twitch followers
8 person concurrent viewership
5k Monthly Unique Viewers on Pinterest